Scooby Guru

Member#: 219492
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
17' 5mt XV & 02 WRX
@comrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RancerEvorution
anyone know if injectors from an 03 wrx would fit in my 2011 sti ??
08 sti blue's fit in my buddy's bugeye so I'm sure it would work vice versa.

Going e85?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankdisciple

"Reeks of laziness"??? Because i trust you guys here in the forum more than a google search? Nice attitude.
I love helping people but the same questions have been asked in this thread over and over and over again.

If anything just pm someone who you think is knowledgeable instead of asking newb questions that can be answered by a search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltah

those wheels look fantastic! love the extra circle going through the spokes, its like a rally theme.

wonder if they would clear brembos
18x9.5 +27 clears just fine. The +40 don't though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo Shrimp

just wondering, did you purposely roll ur rear and front windows down to be even with each other...?????
I always do that if I roll with windows less than all the way opened.

I've gotten two parking tickets in the last two-days. Both of which I wasnt violating anything. First on was in NYC and the receipt I played in my dash apparently wasn't visible enough...tonight I got a ticket because it was only head in parking in the lot...no signs and plenty of others backed in also. Its just easier to leave so I always back in. Never thought me backing in was breaking the law or was making someone else terribly inconvenienced...for all you guys saying you want a flashy car you better be ready for the extra attention. I can guarantee if I was in some turd it would have gone unnoticed.

Oh and me and supa may or may not meet up for a shoot tomorrow. Epicness may or may not follow.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.