Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 235402
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT wagon
APB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRSRED10 View Post
Hopefully we can at least try the kit out and provide some more results for STI guys and gals to consider.
II have two paid in full orders and if this GB falls through I will place an order in about two weeks. The kit have been selling similar setup for '05-'09LGT and '08+ WRXs for over a year and have been getting great reviews ( http://legacygt.com/forums/itrader.php?u=9198) and my kit has been reported to make on average 30+ whp and 60+lbs more then aftermarket TMIC. These aren't numbers that I'm making up. They are from actual posts on legacygt.com and 3GWRX.com. Like this '10 WRX

Maybe people here are worried that I'm a new vendor here, about the quailty of the kit, how well it performs, and will I stand behind it. I can tell you yes. When I found out some people were having fitment issuse when using Sti style turbos I had a new pipe made and shipped it to everyone free of charge. Even to the ones that didn't have a problem. Just because it was the right thing to do. I started as out as a Subie owner( '04 WRX Wagon and now a 340whp DD '05 LGT wagon). I have been burn on aftermarket parts that don't work or fit like advertised. So I don't do that to my customers. That why I post pictures of kits install not just a bunch of pipes on a table. So you can see what you are gettting.

I have a huge install thread (over 700 post and 22,000 veiws) http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...ll-131072.html to show you what it takes to install the FMIC and get input from other customers that I'm still active in and always there to help.

I'm not the greatest salesman But, I feel I make a good product at a fair price.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RacerX Engineering-BRMQ is offline   Reply With Quote