View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 08:30 AM   #78
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 138997
Join Date: Jan 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Belle Center, OH
0000 Nothing


Originally Posted by bbjones121 View Post
I agree with you, but there is less than 1% of the population that would know what a sweet car you had. The other 99% of the people on the road would think you were crazy for putting a body kit on a Miata.
Guess I'm the type of guy that cares more about what I drive than what people see me driving. Wow, how lame am I...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Hites is offline   Reply With Quote