View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #6
gravitylover
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334328
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Premium 6MT
Mid Life Crisis White

I wanted to have the topic be '13 or '13+ rather than '11. Is there a way to create that header?

I just checked and without all the extra stuff other than the $595 for the tire/wheel protection plan and the window etching it was $28,710 (28,115 without) so you can compare it to your local pricing.

Yeah that charge pissed me off especially after the guy said "oh, oh yeah we do that to every car. Sorry you weren't told but uh...uh..." so I pushed a little, my wife even complimented me on how well I handled it. that was me patting myself on the back

So far I really like it, only did 94 miles but... It's much quieter than the MT I test drove and those paddle shifters are pretty cool. The steering has an interesting resistance to it when you are cornering that the hydraulic steering in my '12 Challenger didn't have that I kinda like and the on center feel is pretty good considering the electronic aspect. I really like the damping rates compared to the Impreza and the tautness in the overall ride gives a nice predictable feeling to the car.

I'll get it out for a little trip tomorrow and get some better pics too.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by gravitylover; 12-02-2012 at 08:59 PM.
gravitylover is offline   Reply With Quote