View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 10:45 AM   #6
braveit1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 44810
Vehicle:
2003 Baja w/Snuglid
Black & Silver

My head unit has the DVD player built into it. So all I needed was the Headunit and the screen. I have the Farenheit T-7000MHR screen. I think it is slightly taller and a little wider than the T-7001MHR. It also only has only a single video jack (my headunit has an aux video jack as well as the video out.) and there are no buttons on the screen at all (can really use them anyway.) Since I only needed the screen and the single video jack I just got the 7000 and saved a few bucks. I also 'extened' the aux inputs from the back of my head unit and am trying to decide where to mount them. Since I didn't have the option for the heated seats I'm thinking of placing the rca jacks where that useless change holder is below the stick shift. I could also mount it neat the floor vent on the passanger side but after my trip this past weekend I noticed it was a little hard to get to with another passanger sitting there. I also thought about behind the center console. Any thoughts? I still need to break out my camera to take pictures from the back seat. Any shots of yours spacemonkey? What other mods have you got? I want the snug top and will pick one up next time I drive to Tampa or South Florida.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
braveit1 is offline   Reply With Quote