View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 04:19 PM   #15
braveit1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 44810
Vehicle:
2003 Baja w/Snuglid
Black & Silver

I thought about the Nav system but I honestly don't need it. I have a GPS for my palm and rarely ever use it. It was fun for the first couple of months but got old quickly. I guess if I had time to camp or backpack I would use it more. I have friends that have the GPS system in their SUV's and they have it off most of the time. It would come in handy if I ever needed to find a place but I don't think they're worth the investment right now for me.

I think I'm going to mount a small two channel amp under power drivers seat for the factory sub (under the passengers seat) to give it it's own power. My HU has a low pass sub out and the factory sub comes wired to the front speakers (Hi-Pass.) Sucks if you want to turn the volumn down in the front and up in the back seats. I would really like to know if anyone has upgraded the speakers or added a sub and where they were able to put it.

I have (no pictured) added blue neons under the dash to give it a nice 'glow' on the floor at night. I think i'm going to replace the dash light with blue when I get the chance.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
braveit1 is offline   Reply With Quote