Old 03-10-2003, 11:11 AM   #74
CirrusWRX
Scooby Guru

Member#: 17439
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2002 x2 Silver WRX
Sedan, White WRX Wagon

Hey guys! I just wanted to pass on that it was 70 degrees and sunny yesterday now in N.C. - got my car washed, and dumped those 400 lbs of wheels and tires off to my S4 buddy. The endlinks feel great, and the >5 minute install was nothing short of impressav! THanks to AZP and you guys doin all the work. And thanks to all the great people I got to meet for the first time - sorry I missed you Scott - I had to duck out a little early to get on my way.

The stop over at AutoSpeed was great - I got to hang out there for a little while and see all there cool toys. Mark (and the other guys) were awesome, and got my pulley installed. In combination with that and the endlinks, my car feels great!! It was so cool to meet you guys - I wish all my friends were as cool as you!!!!

Anyway, hope we can all find each other again at another install fest over the summer. The cars were great, the weather was beautiful, and I had a blast - thanks for the pics, and can't wait to see the video's.

Take care, hope to see you all soon again.
Kyle
(Silver sedan with morettes + leather interior, if that helps anybody who forgot.)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
CirrusWRX is offline   Reply With Quote