View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 01:37 AM   #60
Alldidasmc
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 17932
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
WR Blue

1) I am about to get my BS in Information Systems from SUNY Stony Brook, LI. I am currently preparing to move to NYC, and I will be looking for a full time job there in the CS/IS fields in about a month or two. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be happy to e-mail my resume, but I have Java/C++/UNIX knowledge and a Microsoft internship during the summer of '01 in Software Test. Please keep me in mind.

2) When I move to NYC, I will be looking for a club bartending position (or young crowd, high-volume bar), since bartending is like a passion/hobby of mine and it is a good way to make some extra "mod-money" (or save for an STI ).

3) I am looking RIGHT NOW for a cash-flow job that is minimal training (so people are more likely to hire me short-term, and I can start making money right away) for the next couple months around Stony Brook, NY. I have no job now and desparately need money to put a down payment on an apartment when I move to NYC! I am a very dependable, hard worker, and would love to work with anyone that needs some sort of help doing most anything that they are will to hire me for a month or two and pay me at least $12 an hour to do. I was thinking something like landscaping as an example of what I could just walk into and start, but anything like that would be fine.

For general knowledge, I have the following experience:
Ass't Kennel Technician
Accouting assistance
Sales
Warehouse
Lawnmowing
Waiter
Bartender
Software Testing
Coding

Yes, I have done it all...

Thanks for the help guys, and this thread was a great idea. Thanks for starting it!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Alldidasmc is offline   Reply With Quote