Scooby Newbie

Member#: 501363
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2018 Wrx Premium
WR Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor_90 View Post
Same thing happened to me. I had deletes and then put on a dual invidia n1 and it was crazy how much quieter it was. It never really got louder. After many exhaust setups the conclusion was if you are keeping stock j pipe then get an exhaust with no mufflers. Then if you are changing to aftermarker j pipe then you will be good with any exhaust.

Ive had it on for about a month now and Iím still a tiny bit disappointed its not as loud and doesnít pop as loud as it did but I have to say overall it still is an amazing exhaust. The quality is great and I have to say it looks so good and the fit is perfect.

I would even say the overall sound of the exhaust is a lot better and fits the car better. The deletes were just noise and the good sound from 0-3500 RPM would fade off quickly after 3500 rpm and it would just be humming. Now the Invidia sounds good but gets so much better as you rev out the car. I have to say its a lot more enjoyable to and from school everyday and i can listen to music at the perfect volume without it being too loud to drown out the exhaust but when i want, I get on the throttle and it opens up.
Ive let a couple buddies drive my car so i could hear what it sounds like from outside and it is a lot different outside than inside. It still pops quite loud but itís not comparable to the old one. The pops are muffled but not obnoxious like the old ones (which I loved).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DarioToppi is offline   Reply With Quote