has never eaten a strawberry

Member#: 60106
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
I eat pieces of
* like you for breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo vanilla
no offense but this post comes off like you have a stick in your ass.

No offense to you, but Unabomber is a newbie's best friend around here. Like KC said, he has dedicated countless hours to organizing most if not all of the pertinent information that a subaru owner could ever hope for. He is never short with anyone and has been nothing but extremely helpful to everyone. I tip my hat to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo vanilla
a car forum is a place to talk about cars, but you make it sound like we shouldn't never ever post a new thread but instead just search the historical archives because some post, somewhere, sometime was made that relates in some way to whatever it is that needs answering. everyone gets sick of newbies, sure, but everyone was a newbie at one point in time.

cliffs notes: you don't like those posts? DON'T READ THEM

Remember... everytime someone creates a new thread asking about issues that have already been addressed, the board gets cluttered and the search engine becomes less and less effective. If people would just read the sticky posts, chances are that 95% of the questions they have would be answered without the need for new threads.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.