Old 08-15-2017, 07:17 AM   #3733
RobbyK
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 458176
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 2.0i Sport fb20
Black

In addition, Chitown Subarus have 2 weekly Schaumburg meets. Wednesday evenings 7pm @Moretti"s restaurant. And Sunday, 9am at Punch Bowl Social. Fb is the best way to keep up with Chitown Subarus
https://www.facebook.com/groups/chitownsubarus/

Because car guys are weird, and sometimes egotistical, there is a separate group, Chitown Subies who meet every other week @ buffalo wings and rings, Naperville. Next meet for them Aug 20th.

Definitly use this group to coordinate cruises to either chitown events. Having only had my Subaru for a year, the members of this "Naperville meet" are way nice, often rolling between the 2 local chitown clubs. Which means more events, and cruises. Feel free to ask who's going where or who wants to cruise on an off day.

Lastly, I'm super looking forward to ill Fest @ great lakes dragaway this Sunday. Drifting drag racing and car show sponsored by Stay ill. $20 entry fee, byob, grilling and dogs allowed. (The shooting @ this dragstrip last weekend was a fluke ignorance, at a poorly organized event that drew gangbangers) nothing to worry about for the import focused stay ill scene.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RobbyK is offline   Reply With Quote