Scooby Guru

Member#: 338329
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2017 STI
Lapis Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by milab21 View Post
Welcome back and congrats on the new STI, looks great!
Thank you! Good to be back. I missed posting on here haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL4TFTW View Post
Woohoo!

Oh yeah I sold my hatch a few weeks ago and bought a Fiesta ST. Such a great car for the money.
Nice! The ST is a great bang for your buck. No doubt about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloEcho31 View Post
Welcome back, looks awesome! I just went through the same process (like 2 weeks ago) getting rid of my Optima SXL. Amazing car but was just missing that feeling that only wrx/sti owners get. I also looked hard at the GTI/Golf R's but my wife knew where I would end up eventually.

I'm excited to see your progress.
It's nice to hear people that were in my situation looking at the same cars. I really wanted to love the Golf R. The interiors are top notch and doesn't cost much to make that thing ungodly quick. It's just something about it that didn't quite do it for me. I don't know if it was the no negotiation of price or how soft the exterior is, I just couldn't bite the bullet on one.

Ultimately, I still would like to be in an f80 m3, but with a 2nd kid on the way and so many other priorities ahead of it, I couldn't do it. It would have been too much for right now and I honestly think the STI was the best choice for me at this time. Hard to argue what it offers out of the box for the price.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by ScoobyFreak86; 03-09-2017 at 12:54 PM.
ScoobyFreak86 is offline   Reply With Quote