Scooby Guru

Member#: 338329
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2017 STI
Lapis Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoguy View Post
I love this type of story haha. Already subscribed for more!

The more I see it, the more I'm in love with Lapis Blue. Couldn't find around my area so I went with CWP

What part in Jersey are you? Join us in Garden State Subie! We have a lot of gatherings if you interested!
Thanks! Glad to hear you are going to be following along!

Lapis really wasn't on my radar for the 15+ STI for a while. I was really stuck on WRB, but the more I saw Lapis, the more I liked it. I was a big fan of galaxy blue in 2015, but was disappointed to hear it was discontinued and thought Lapis had too much purple in it. I went to a local dealer who happened to have a lapis on the lot all cleaned up and I was in love ever since. CWP was my second choice. I had satin white pearl on my wrx, so I knew it would be a color I liked, but wanted something different this time around. Really happy with my choice as no matter where I go, the color pops. Should be fun to mod!

I actually already am a part of the facebook group. I don't post much on there though. Hopefully I can swing by a few get together once I get the car to where I want it. My free time has been less than free lately and I can imagine it will be even worse once kid number 2 comes in June. But we shall see!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ScoobyFreak86 is offline   Reply With Quote