View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 05:01 PM   #27
humpthebobcat
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 443793
Vehicle:
2016 WRX m6 ISM
2005 F-150 FX4

Whatever you nazi sympathizer ...buy American and get a damn Taurus SHO, 3.5 liter twin turbo v6 with 100 more hp....you may not be old in years but you sure are in spirit...tell me, when did you die on the inside? Where is your wife hiding your balls? I'm just kidding btw, don't be so serious/german

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2112 View Post
Dude, I'm 29. Unless your still asking your parents for permission to sleep over at a friends house, we're probably close to the same age.

Regarding "slow." You do realize this is a sedan that's designed to move people in comfort, with features and materials that are of higher quality, right? It's not a "performance" vehicle that is designed for the drag strip, track, or really anything that is spirited in nature. Someone would not cross shop this car with a wrx, focus rs, gti, etc. Maybe compare it to the accord, sonata, Malibu, legacy, etc. Also, the car isn't final. I'm willing to bet the car does 0-60 around the same
Time as the accord v6, maybe slightly slower.

You sort of need to get a grip on reality and realize where this car is positioned, target demographics, and competitors. If you can't figure that out then the discussion is pointless.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
humpthebobcat is offline   Reply With Quote