View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 04:10 PM   #16
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 483821
Join Date: Mar 2018
2004 WRX 2.0 18g


Originally Posted by Tbone714 View Post
Old thread I know but any chance you know what this blue piece is called? Mine has a crack a deff needs to be replaced

It's just a vacuum T, take it with you to auto parts store and match it up. Then zip tie it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
PVNRT is offline   Reply With Quote