Old 07-22-2019, 07:03 PM   #113
TRebelo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 328968
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
San Remo Red

Ok so Iím bringing up an old thread but I canít seem to find anything recent or view the pictures that were originally used for the EJ207 setup....Here is my current setup as you can see someone messed with this previously I have not done anything.

Are these hoses hooked up correctly? Before my tear down and upgrading (Doing 20g along with complete parallel fuel setup with fuel rail injectors TGV deletes and FPR) I was not throwing any codes at all for EVAP and I just want to make sure this is ok to run this way before I clean it up and get new hoses...So as you can see the upper port on the solenoid is going to the lower nipple on the intake manifold and the lower port on the solenoid is going to the upper nipple on the intake manifold and the hose hooked up to the lower nipple on the intake manifold has a reducer on it...is this reducer necessary or can I replace it with one size complete hose and get rid of the connecting piece?
And Lastly the hose with the bolt in it thatís the hose coming off of the fuel rail where does that normally go and is it ok to just ditch that and cap it at the firewall? Since Iím running all new lines or does that need to go somewhere specially?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TRebelo is offline   Reply With Quote