Member#: 217771
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
1984 Subaru Brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby South View Post
Great work so far
Some suspension advice if you haven't gotten your coilovers yet..
Depending on your budget.. I would highly recommend do bushings in the control arms/lateral links/subframe/rear diff.. It makes a HUGE difference on how the car responds and will be able to utilize the adjustment of your coils. Sway bars are a HUGE must for the track. I personally would recommend Whiteline Adj front and rear that will help dial in your suspension more to your liking and driving style. ADJUSTMENT is key.. Swaybars/coilovers/Camberplates etc.. the More Adjustment the better. Now for coils.. you mentioned FA...not a bad way to go.. but there are better for about the same money.. Dual Adjustment , Rebound/compression adds to that Adjustability I was talking about. The key to suspension is to get the most out of it...that suites your driving to make the car feel like 'YOU' want it. Comfort at this point is kinda out the window.. Hope that helps
Thank you! It's been a fun adventure.

I appreciate the advice. I noticed almost immediately that I need some bigger sway bars. They would have helped tremendously. I had FA's on my 2011 WRX. I enjoyed them but never had the chance to track that car. What brands are you referring to? I'm open to suggestions.

SJ
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Bugeye115 is online now   Reply With Quote