Scooby Guru

Member#: 219492
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
17' 5mt XV & 02 WRX
@comrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
Flip switch or push button would be fun, but that's not really something I'd spend time/money on. Especially with my cool flip key

I have stock heads. I don't know that I would want cams on this turbo. Maybe with a larger setup.

Rotated manifold would be cool. I wouldn't mind faster spool. Doesn't work so well with the offset, plastic manifold though, so I'd probably have to swap.

I have the GrimmSpeed crosspipe right now, but a real header would be a good option.

I'm also getting to the point of running out of fuel, so I might have to do some work in that regard if I ever want more power. I'm not really looking forward to that though.
maxwell power services actually wrote about how a PnP crosse pipe might actually hurt our cars, so real headers would be awesome. i personally think you should go with EL. as much i love rumble, i love TQ even more go with some nice full race EL's omg or jsut **** it got with a fullrace twinscroll setup. THE THINGS I WOULD DO FOR THAT. seriosuly, who do i have to kill...

as for heads, its not a BAD idea as you'll be able to rev that baby real high but i dont think the 20g would be really benefiting from you going up to 8-9k? time for a 30r?

seats, meh. car is a DD and honestly, brides and all those show seats are stupid uncomfortable. spraco and recaro speedster CS are so nice but $$ and idk if you have heated seats, but that would be a big no no for me to lose when switching seats.

uh...i personally think you should get tint. i HATE the fishbowl look.

and lastly i vote for more hookers and cocaine. all in favor? #winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
As long as you stick around even when you don't have the car anymore.

I like voting on Ben's next mod. I say StreetGlow and more stickers. Those are always good for some more whp.
i'll stick around, i'll be doing my own thing in a brz, time to spec that bitch none of this form>function **** that everyone is doing to the poor car. killing its hadnling with wheels it doesn't have balls to turn and rubber that can't even use to it's full potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
while you try to make yours look stock ship me that hood. lol

radiator shroud and alternator cover? some dress up stuff

STi brakes?

btw my KWs dont ride ANYTHING like my other coils. my wife was stunned at how good the car felt, she even commented it was better than stock and better than her 2011 jetta...lol just fyi.
i'm up in the air for kw v3's for the brz when it comes, the fact that it doesn't come with tophats is such a killer for me and idk why.

brakes could work but honestly, for a DD SS lines, good fluid and atleast HPS pads are great.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote