Scooby Newbie

Member#: 325985
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
Midnight blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobaru03 View Post

Listen, I started this post and I have my opinions on anything I want, granted yes I didn't do my research but if you actually knew the whole story you would understand but you don't, so please the next time you over fatherly type advice, don't because you have no idea what went on.
And if you must know what happened to completely understand I will tell you, for 1 when I called the tuner and made the appointment I told them the mods I had and the tuner I had and the tuner told me that was fine, all that I had to do was install the injectors(which I tried and failed at doing, which resulted in a fuel leak) I towed it to that shop for them to install the injectors and to tune my car (mind you at this point I CANNOT DRIVE MY CAR) I call them on Monday morning to see how if they had any issues and what time I needed to be there to see my car on the dyno, and then the tuner proceeds to tell me that "he doesn't know if his license to tune with Cobb has been renewed ( which I found out is a huge lie) and that he was waiting to hear back from Cobb well 2pm comes around and he calls to tell me he cannot do the Cobb tune but tells me he can do an opensource tune (which I had an opensource tune performed on my car before so I agreed) now I ask him if he has finished the injectors yet and he tells me he won't start on them till 4:30 ( knowing that my can cannot drive due to the fuel leak and after telling him 5 times that it is my daily and I need it for tomorrow) after the injector install which was done at 5pm that day I asked the tuner if he would be able to at least do a base run with some minor tweaking so that I can drive the vehicle to work the next day and he says no that I would have to drive it as was or leave it, so I finally found a ride to and from work and when I picked the car up the next day it ran like crap!!! Wouldn't hold boost, miss fired like crazy and backfired every 5 minutes. And as I stated before I HAVE USED OPENSOURCE in the past and it worked for me, and yes I should not have said anything bad about the software but it was more directed towards the tuner and his inability to properly tune my car, and as far as research I did do plenty of research on different tuners in my area, there were 2 in my area and 2 about an hour away, however the one in nc the dyno was down and wouldn't be back up till sometime in January and the other one in my area seemed like they were always on vacation, and the one that I went to I found ON HERE and all the reviews stated that it was such a great place to have your car tuned at.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Boobaru03 is offline   Reply With Quote