Street's closed, pizza boy

Member#: 17301
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2018 Focus RS
2006 Evo #17 STU

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifecrisis View Post
This is just like every other part of Nasioc except the Motorsport Forum. Too many people here simply can't resist attacking / criticising others.

I really like the title of this thread and I would love it if the mods posted it across all forums with the following content:
"Do not post unless it is a factual statement or a positive comment. All negative or untrue comments will be deleted and points will be issued against the poster."

Remember Thumper from the Bambi movie? His father always said:
"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

It would be great if all of these forums were as constructive as IWSTi.
First off - please, if you see anything that you feel is not in the spirit of helping, report it. I have less free time now than I've had in the past so I am not browsing as many random threads as usual.

Second, I think it's a little harder to separate opinion from fact (i.e. "truth") in here because suspension stuff is closer to black art than science. I'm not going to delete posts saying S-techs are great, for instance But yeah, it should stay positive. I have my weak moments too even. And if you click report post on something I post I am not going to hate you, I swear I would much rather fix it.

thanks,
john
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Butt Dyno is offline   Reply With Quote