Member#: 491111
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX Limited
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffrWRX View Post
Thanks...

Bilsteins + Swift is a great setup that you can install and forget about it. Trophy Cup, Tarmac 1's, RCE SS-1's etc are all really good entry level setups that are going to be a little more aggressive than the strut/spring setup and you get the ability to dial in the ride height a little more (while kind of setting it and forgetting it as well).

If height adjustment matters to you at all get the coilovers. If you just want a simple solid performing setup and ride height doesn't really matter I would go with the Bilsteins +Swifts.

On either setup I would definitely get lower LCAs for the rear and a good performance alignment running more camber in the front than the rear. Some sort of camber adjustment additions are good for the front too... camber bolts, camber plates, or Whiteline ComC Top hat (Last 2 also add Caster).

Hope that helps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by De36 View Post
+1 Great advice Jeff.

@elanfam it depends on your personal build goals. What will you be doing with the car? Daily? Showcar? Stance car? Trackdays? ect...

I track my WRX 2-3 times a month and I am running Bilsteins B8's, Eibach Prokit, Whitline Rollcenter/Bump kit, Perrin Rear 25mm Sway, & Front camber-bolts. This setup is more than enough for trackdays.

Coilovers require advance alignments & corner balancing to properly setup. Consider adding this to the cost. Best coilover advice (based on personal experience) is: don't cheap out.

Thank you both! This information with talking to the guys at RCE/GTWorx has really helped in making my decision. I am now 99% sure I will be getting the GTWorx Bilsteins as I am just starting to modify my car and I simply want it to be a daily and a canyon monster. I want it to keep up with the bigger boys. Also, I am satisfied with the lowering of the swift springs. Track/AutoX are future endeavors but as of now are not any plans soon. So this good to hear your setup @De36 serves you very well. I was planning on a similar setup and pair the strut setup with a 24mm RSB. I'll look into the roll-center kit and front camber bolts.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
elanfam is offline   Reply With Quote