View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 12:55 AM   #1
bobsagator
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 457569
Vehicle:
2004 Baja Turbo MT

Default Looking for a subtle drop

I think I have a blown rear left strut, so of course it's time for an upgrade. After reading thru THIS THREAD I am ready to try some Legacy struts for a little drop. But looking around, there aren't a lot of options for the Legacy either. I see the KYB GR-2s but I also stumbled on the Tein EnduraPro Plus. The Teins seem a bit more interesting because they are adjustable (16 options - really?). I searched the Baja forum for Endura with no results, so just wondering if anyone has tried them on the Baja yet.

Little background - converted Civic driver to the Baja. Did 1" drop on the Civic with KYB AGX shocks/struts and loved it. The KYBs are only 4 way adjustable but at least there is some adjustability. Not trying to recreate the handling of the Civic but trying to make the Baja even more fun on all of these twisty roads.

Not sure if its related, but while changing the oil I noticed my rear right endlink dangling. So I already have a Whiteline BSR12XZ swaybar and KLC144 Endlinks in the garage ready to go in. Any other suggestions are appreciated.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
bobsagator is offline   Reply With Quote