Old 05-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #17717
xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2002 WRX - 750WHP
9.5s @ 150mph

To recap:

Celery GT-S comes in every few days and no matter what the topic of conversation is he will try to start an argument about it. It has been publicly stated by many people that this is disruptive, immature, and inappropriate for this thread. He may not be the only one who argues, but he is always involved and he will never let things go. He is a troll in every sense of the word. He is completely selfish and feels this thread is a way to entertain himself and since it is a public forum he can do as he pleases with no regard to others.

I suggested that we should vote on how many people think he should stop posting in this thread. As an attention whore he has agreed to this, but he does not have the common courtesy to realize that offending 1 or 2 people is enough to stop doing something. He has "mandated" that there must be 25 people within a 12 hour period who will publicly tell him to hit the road before he will agree. Here is a summary of the related posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkvaron View Post
Please get a job or something that consumes more time where you are productive for society rather than wasting your life away leaving worthless posts all over a few threads where people go for ideas and information. I log in a couple times a week and your worthless comments are always the most recent posts in people's build threads and on picture threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
I agree that this thread would be much better off if Celery didn't post. I believe he must realize that everyone dislikes his posts, but he must find it entertaining to try and cause issues and overall just being an annoyance. I hope at some day he will just leave this place alone and find some other way to amuse himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
Let's take a vote. Please post if you feel Celery is a detriment to this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celery GT-5 View Post
if you get more than 25 negative votes by midnight eastern time and I'll only use this thread for new pictures of my car and browsing

edit: if I lose by 25 votes that is..maybe there will be one or two positive votes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
Starting rolling list, all in favor of ending trolling say I. Quote and repost.

1) jiveturkey, I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celery GT-5 View Post
you noticed that huh?? I think a lot of times I just can't get my point across the way I want to with typing and it spins out of control

2) celery gt-5, I

might as well just cast the first few obvious votes myself

3) xluben, I
4) besthaticouldo, I
5) rsutton, I
Quote:
Originally Posted by atf78 View Post
I used to have Celery on my ignore list but everyone quoted him anyway so it was kind of a waste

This thread could do with less trolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olazy View Post
this is just coming out now?

can't remember his last useful post, even his videos are pointless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Maher_WRX View Post
Hear ye! Hear ye!

5) J_Maher_WRX, I lololol
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsilverwrx View Post
Lol yeah I'll vote too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themmhmmmm View Post
I vote to not vote because it in itself is, and leads to, more useless bickering and no pictures! Here are some old ones just for people who get on here to see pictures of subies! (stock or not)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADMIKE874 View Post
This.... ^^^ rarley do I read any thing in this thread, and even more rare do i post in here. I come in here to look at pictures of all of our beautiful cars "stock or not" If there is somthing that needs to be asked send a pm or check out the persons actual build thread all the info about there car will be in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionoo View Post
7.) ionoo, I
Here is the list so far:
  1. Jive Turkey
  2. Celery GT-5 (Yes, he actually voted for himself to leave this thread, but that's not enough to actually do it. He needs 24 other people to tell him)
  3. xluben
  4. besthaticouldo
  5. rsutton
  6. atf78
  7. olazy
  8. J_Maher_WRX
  9. thatsilverwrx
  10. Themmhmmmm
  11. MADMIKE874
  12. ionoo
I highly doubt it will hit his self-imposed limit of 25 people in the next few hours (simply due to lack of activity in general), but the fact that he had at least 1 person per hour telling him to leave seems to get the point across to me. A few claimed they weren't "voting" but their general message was that trolling and bickering should stop. Some of these people rarely post, but still took the time to post in regard to this topic (and this isn't the first time this has happened either). Since the mods will obviously not do anything about this (at best they will delete or lock the thread), I can only hope that he will have the decency to exit this thread on his own. But I doubt that will happen.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.