View Single Post
Old 07-08-2002, 08:58 AM   #2
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 6997
Join Date: May 2001
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: lahrnceville, GA

It is usually included in a small blister pack w/ a new set of pads. But you can buy it separately, in a tube. I don't remember what it's called, but any autoparts store should have it - the "blue anti-squeak stuff".
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
driver8 is offline   Reply With Quote