View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #1073
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 349100
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: HoCo/718/717
2002 Blown Up Wrx
World Rally Paperweight


Originally Posted by imma_stocker View Post

Oh you're right! Subaru must have outsourced 95% of their engines. The other 5% were reserved for jackasses who can't change oil or drive below redline.

Seriously man plenty of us pushing well over 400whp, more like 500hp at the crank. Another month gone by and no signs of this 80k mile oem longblock letting go. Still daily driven at 420/380 to the tires.

Where the floam did that guy come from anyway
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BlockBlockBlockBlock is offline   Reply With Quote