View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 12:43 PM   #48
CynicX
Scooby Guru

Member#: 48199
Vehicle:
06 WRX
WRB

Retained power...duh I had this feature on a 89 Blazer!! I cant believe how accustom I was to retained power. Now that I dont have it, its a pita.

Something a little nicer then RE92's. I think that would put the WRX in a different class all together which would benefit SOA and the cosumer.

Ditch the 5mt, or make it stronger. Kinda a mute point...

Other then that I'm pretty happy with the Subaru's vehicles vs value. Although I feel SOA is very distant from there customers. You buy an STI you have a nice car. You buy a Z06 and you are getting cookies on the holidays 2 years after you bought it from the dealer AND GM. At least my step father is. Not really a big deal but it makes you feel like the company really cares about you. BTW I know the z06 is twice the price of an STI, I'm just saying... I got a really really nice letter from Ford Motors when I bought my Cobra during the holiday season.

What I'm getting at is alot of times it seems like its us VS SOA.

EDIT : BTW by retained power I mean the 12 volts is retained to the car after you turn it off until you open a door. So you can listen to the radio, open/close windows, have cig lights power, etc etc. Sounds silly but once you have it, its quite useful. Edmunds also noted this in there STI vs EVO reports...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by CynicX; 09-04-2006 at 01:19 PM.
CynicX is offline   Reply With Quote