Scooby Newbie

Member#: 236414
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2010 BPM Sport ///M3
Alpine White/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sector18STI View Post
When you get the go pro we go the the autobahn.
I have the GoPro, I am ready for the ass wooping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyssoldierboy View Post
There was a miscommunication as for the settings. I asked for -1.5* camber at all 4 corners. They made it 1*50' which equals -1.8*. The 1*55' = -1.9*. I liked the turning grip though I took an offramp from the autobahn on the way home and was going pretty slow so I downshifted and pretty much floored it. I expected it to break loose and slide but it didn't. It hooked HARD and gave me butterflies until I finished the whole turn...whew it almost scared me cuz I was anticipating the slide lol I love the Star Specs

For the longest time since I was at Ft. Hood, the steering has always wanted to pull slightly to the right. That is pretty much gone. I think my mind is used to feeling the pull but now I think it really is the road pulling me when it does. Even the wife said "it's a lot better". So I
Nice, I think I had a bit more up front on mine. You will love it on the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brranger View Post
Good ****. Cant wait to see your guys vids from these trips. Now time to start the polls for who will have the quickest lap times.
Ha, I think we all know who will have the top lap. Even with them having more WHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by versus1ss View Post
I just PCS'd to Wiesbaden, my sti should be here in a week or so. i saw a blk wrx while waiting for the bus near the PX.
Welcome to Germany and enjoy the Autobahn......and the RING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sector18STI View Post
Another traitor in the making. Another person who forgot what makes us own Subaru. If you lost your love for your car, sell it and buy the M3. Hell buy an Evo while you at it too. Wrong forum!!!
I am calling you out homie! You stated that you would buy a 335i for the turbo to modify it. Don't hate, BMW is a great car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadeSTi View Post
lol haters, I will never forget this car if I ever sell it and nothing will compare to it. Especially since I worked so hard on this car getting it to where it is now.
Thats a shame, you should keep it!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
wrxfr3ak227 is offline   Reply With Quote