Old 10-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #52
lifwanian
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 232497
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
02 WRX
WRB

Thanks guys. First off, I'd like to apologize for the delay - been crazy busy working 14+ hours a day... How can I be such an ******* with building up the suspense, and then disappearing!!

Second, I only told them its a "police matter" because I had called, emailed, and texted them multiple times without any response for days. The second I texted that, got a reply within minutes. I also have multiple friends in on it with their phones, so Im fine.

Great call with the MAC address. I'll check that later when I get home. I recently moved and lived in a city 2 hours from where I got it stolen, and now 5 hours away and in another state, so there is no way they can say they "connected to it once". I'll check iTunes again too, but haven't found anything so far.

I do also have the upgraded RAM packaging information as well, so if it did come down to me having to prove it was mine, I'm sure I can trace the new RAM inside it too.

And I do have it on iCloud and findmymac, but it hasnt been turned on since being stolen. My guess is that it was wiped right away.

Lastly, I got into an awesome convo with them via text message earlier today. Basically it was me calling them out, and them getting angry at me, saying I have the wrong number. First they left a voicemail saying they got a new phone a week ago, and when I said I got a call from them 2 days ago, he texted saying they got the new number yesterday. Hmm.... Anyways, I'm at work now, but will post pictures of the convo later today, since I know how much you guys like them pictures
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
lifwanian is offline   Reply With Quote