Kenneth2000
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 6375
Vehicle:
2004 STi
Java Black Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by remowgn
I heard from one of my friends that is on the LS1 boards that the need4speed guy took a bunch of orders for torco and other stuff, and disappeared off the face of the earth. I'd call him directly or wait to see what happens with that before placing any kind of order.

That being said, I did order torco from them before without any problems.
Gotta love the internet ... If you read remowgns post above, he stated that Need4Speed took a "bunch" of orders, and ripped everyone off. In fact, there was one person, who paid for two cases and was only drop shipped one. A supplier problem. Unfortunately, Need4Speed wasn't able to receive the customers voicemail to know that there was a problem. No email was ever sent.

On the flip side, he also said that he had ordered in the past, and didn't have a problem. Interesting.

Need4Speed Power Products does not man a phone all day, they can do email, but in order to have the cheapest pricing on the net for the product, that's the way it has to be. As for order confirmations, well, the same applies, Torco has an older internal system, that does not give individual tracking #'s to Need4Speed unless someone calls for each one of them ... again, not enough man power or funds to pay for it.

Keeping the costs down is the main goal.

You can check them out here :

http://www.need4speedpower.com/torco.html
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kenneth2000 is offline   Reply With Quote