Scooby Guru

Member#: 53558
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2005 Baja Turbo
White/Silver/Black 3tone

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherbaja06 View Post
Brand new to the car forum world in general. Bought my '06 Baja about 2 years ago and I'm finally ready to start thinking about modifications for it. I would love to go nuts with it and completely rebuild it since it's got 181k miles on it, but my idea is to make it into a total sleeper and put a WRX motor and 6spd transmission into it, and after doing some research, it's going to be one heck of a project. I'd love to hear what everyone else has done. I truly don't even know where to begin since the only work I've done on my cars in the past has been general maintenance and simple part replacements (radiators, alternators, hoses, spark plugs, belts, etc.).
I traded mine in for a Tacoma. It wasn't worth the time or money for me to fix mine... I had wanted to just do a 6MT swap, which would be the trans + rear diff, Spec B axles, clutch assembly.

The time/money part came up when the 5MT in mine died, and I need something to get me to and from work. Plus, the Taco is a 4X4 with a locker, so it's stupid capable off road compared to the Baja.

If you want to mod it, do it. But it's expensive...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Chi_San is offline   Reply With Quote