Scooby Newbie

Member#: 298235
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave D. View Post
I had to wait until I was 48 to get a WRX. If you can get one now you are old enough to drive it responsibly. Besides, with the wagon and a cargo box the car holds enough for the most loaded-up camping trips.
When i was younger, i didn't appreciate it. Only till after i got rid of my loves did i realize that it's in my blood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarmanBean View Post
Don't count out 05-09 LGT / OBXTs. LGTs can be had in wagon / sedan (only 05 wagons can be found in manual transmissions) and 05-09 OBXTs can be found with 5mts. Gas mileage takes a hit compared to an n/a impreza, but the practicality is there, especially in wagon format
Good info, i'll have to look into those as well. A bit bigger than what i want, but we'll see. Gas mileage could be better, since i won't be driving those as hard, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireeater View Post
I Just purchased a 2012 WRX sedan a little over a month ago and I still feel like a kid once I sit inside of it. I'm a 33 year old full time single parent of 2 and it fit the bill well. I've put over 4k miles on it already. If it's your passion then go for it otherwise you will never be happy with your decisions. The only downside to being a person who loves cars, they will never feel fast enough. I am avoiding any mods for now but damn is it hard.
Feeling like a kid is what i want. My cubicle job and weekend get aways are not enough for the average me. A fun to drive car will certainly help those weekends come faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUMBERZACK View Post
My dad is 48 with a 550 hp 2011 STi limited. 28 is young man, you have at least 40 more years until you can start acting retired!
Envy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallo2011 View Post
Sell the house, put the fiance on the stroll and buy a GT-R. Life's short.

Hey, you wanted unbiased!

Oh! And I hope you do live to be 112.
Ha. If i can afford a GT-R, there's a boat load of other cars i'd get. Too much euro influence on my end, but something about WRX's intrigue me. I think it's the growl despite it being a 4 banger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergling View Post
That's a very dangerous statement.
It's only dangerous if she logs on and see's that statement.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BAD SNaCKY is offline   Reply With Quote