Member#: 338329
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2017 STI
Lapis Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dichoi View Post
Chris,

That wheel looks great! I'm interested to see how the alcantara/stitching holds up. I'm pretty interested in a full alcantara wheel as well. It will most likely be the JDM S207 wheel for me. Can't wait to see the coils installed
Thanks Devin. It is really nice in person. Way nicer than the photos depict. I am used to dailying an alcantara wheel, so it's easy to keep clean. Also, I am a clean person so as long as you don't eat in your car and smear potato chip grease, you'll be fine. I normally wipe it down with a damp microfiber every wash and once in a while take a soft bristle toothbrush and fluff up the fibers. Sonax also has a microfiber cleaner as well that seems to work well, but I've never had to go that far to keep my steering wheel clean.

The S207 is nice and can appreciate the OEM quality. Just seemed too redundant for me since it's the same wheel, just different material. I wanted something thicker and a bit more to it. The subispeed wheel did it for me. Really nice stuff.

Me neither! I've been staring at this 4x4 STI for a while now and can't wait to get some time to put them on. Shooting for this weekend, but can't make any promises. Either way, looking forward to it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ScoobyFreak86 is offline   Reply With Quote