View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 04:01 PM   #13
BlackEye81
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 401884

Man, this so exciting! I'm not sure if I should be this excited about a down pipe, but I am.

I have a few questions for you if you don't mind:

1) Is there any weight difference between the catted pipe and the catless pipe? I see that only one weight is listed. (significant?)

2) Does the catted pipe throw a Check Engine Light? Would not there need to be a second sensor bung after the high-flow cat for the ECU to determine that the cat was functioning properly? The cat on your downpipe seems to be quite a ways downstream. I may be exposing my ignorance of the stock system here, as I have no idea where the stock one is located.

3) Will there be dyno graphs of the catted downpipe as well as the cattless? I'm wondering if there is a whp difference between the two and if so how much.

4) (Semi-off topic)- I'm sure many here are excited about your intake and tune on the EcuTek and will already have them before they get this downpipe. Are you offering free upgraded tunes for this downpipe to customers who have already purchased your Tuning Kit and Intake?

Thanks in advance and keep up the excellent work!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.