View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #24
jjppmm29
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 330918
Vehicle:
1999 metro
Broken Heart Black

For myself it is actually going to be the master brake cylinder and the brake booster. If you need to you can actually re plumb most of the exhaust pipes to fit. eventually I plant to use a stainless steel for the exhaust since it is all custom there is no point in me using all or even most of it. all in all the only parts I need are the manifold and the up pipe. as for the brake system witch I talked about earlier I am probably going with a remote setup where the brake booster and master brake cylinder are not attached directly to the brake pedal.

Ultimately if you know what your doing there is no reason you could not re plumb the entire engine to mirror the turbo setup. this would essentially move all the clearance from the right to the left and vice verse. if your willing to put in the work there is nothing you cant do with it. but a word of caution it is alot of work you need a decent welder and a good supplier for the ducting IE blow off valve return and you will have to re work the plumbing under the intake manifold. all in all if you know what your doing and have the supplies it could work out really well.

so to Dori Ninja the clearance issues should be taken into account there is one with regards to the steering linkage but there is ways around it if you are interested and willing to put in the work.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jjppmm29 is offline   Reply With Quote