View Single Post
Old 08-21-2000, 06:35 PM   #1
Fester
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1965
Talking Mid-Atlantic September Meet (Sept. 16th)

In case you didn't see this under the Mid-Atlantic section (All are welcome):

Ok, I have reserved a nice, large area with ample parking at Bull Run Regional Park in Centreville, VA for September 16th. It cost me $50, so try to make it :-). I'll be getting with Mark (Tangmere) about providing the Burgers/Hot Dogs, so it would be great if others could bring paper plates, napkins, condiments, drinks, etc. (Alcohol is not allowed in this park, FYI). Feel free to bring your significant other, kids, friendly dogs, and your SUBARU'S!!! We will be in Picnic Area #9. If you live in the following jurisdictions it is free: Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Fairfax County, Falls Church, Loudoun. All others are $4 per vehicle or $8 per vehicle with 10 or more passengers. How about we meet at around 11:00 AM? We have the area (which holds 75 people) from 9am to dusk. I'll bring my Frisbee, any hopefully we will get a football/soccer ball or something to play with when we're done galking at each others cars.

Directions:
Take I-66 West to Exit 52 (Route 29) at Centreville. Drive South 2 miles and turn left onto Bull Run Post Office Road. Follow signs to the park. Their web site is http://www.nvrpa.org/bullrunpark.html

If your going, reply to this message letting us know how many people you will be bringing and what goodies you will be providing, so we have enough food.

Hope to see you all there! If you need any more info, email me at [email protected]

Les

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.