View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 09:19 AM   #5609
dcarlson
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 517574
Default Help 2011 lifted wrx

Hello all, first post here. I have been all over the internet looking for answers including various FB groups and have came up empty so I hope yall can provide insight. I have a 2011 wrx lifted in last couple months on an adf 2 in front and 2.5 rear kit. Well when i first did the lift i kept stock springs and replaced the struts with the kybs, they blew out soon after. So i again replaced with kybs but swapped out with king spring stock heights. They blew again. Both times only the rear. And idk what to do next, I have talked to adf as well as slo and neither can figure out why its happening when I havent even offroaded yet. Just strictly dd paved roads, til i get the car where i want it. This next time i was gonna take it to a dif shop just to rule that out. But should I go with kybs again? another strut brand? (koni or pedder) or coilovers? I do have cash to play but I need to make it count as i cant keep replacing these. So please help before I say F it and just remove everything entirely.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dcarlson is offline   Reply With Quote