Old 12-18-2020, 05:54 PM   #1
g_nutter
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 471884
Vehicle:
06 CGM Impreza
06 WRB STi

Default g_nutter's 2006 WRB STi Journal

The time has come to finally start a journal on here. I've been meaning to ever since I got the car home but haven't been able to with school being so busy. Finals are over now and I have a few weeks off so now is the time!

Bit of a background:

The hawkeye Subaru has been my dream car ever since seeing Ken Block's gymkhana practice video in 4th grade computer lab. I still remember thinking how cool the wing and boxy fenders were back then, and still think they're cool now!

Drawing from lunch in elementary school

Same car, day after I got my wisdom teeth out in high school

My first car was a 2006 Impreza 2.5i that over time morphed into pretty much how I would like the STi to look someday. BBS, mudflaps, wing, lowered, exhaust, etc. Pretty simple but very clean in my personal opinion. I still drive it every day, and love it just as much as I did on day one!

Fast forward to picking up the new car:

Picked up from Performance Auto Gallery in Gaithersburg, Maryland with 37,015 miles on the odometer. Originally from Austin, Texas without any rust, and completely stock. Exactly what I was looking for! Drove home to north west PA and stopped by University Park to get some cool photos.

The car is already parked for the season so unfortunately, I won't be able to get it out again until spring. Only "mod" so far is some mudflaps, but more will come with time. I don't have any intentions of selling it so I'm in no hurry to change anything.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by g_nutter; 02-18-2021 at 09:24 PM.
g_nutter is offline   Reply With Quote