Scooby South
Subtly Outspoken

Member#: 238
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
OG05 STi
51E

No opinion. Huh.. ok..

I just got another round of Parts from My dealer...
Intercooler Gaskets
BNIB Factory Blowoff valve.I am sure the original one is getting pretty tired after 132k.
New Turbo Wastegate hose with pill
BNIB right side Factory Painted Rear Arch molding. (Did the Left Side at the end of Fall)
Right side Intercooler bracket for the STi VA intercooler.. Hopefully it will bolt right up. to help with the alignment of the VA intercooler.. if you have a detailed pic of how the right side bracket mounts on your VA STi... I would appreciate you posting it up.. the more detailed the better TIA

I want to get a new intake manifold.. maybe I will get a 07 STi Manifold so I can use TopFeeds..Thats down the road tho. That should do it, pretty much after I get the Intercoolers Polished out. Think I am going to use the Factory 19 OEM STi at first.. Get the VA STi Wheels in shape to mount my tires.. I need to pull the brakes and see what kind of condition the calipers are in.. Want to get them rebuilt and refinished..along with the Factory Goldies... Still working on my Rear Strakes..slowly but surely..
Also Got a Laser Cut outlined GD STi keychain.. I will get a pic of that..its Suuuueeeet

More later..

Bill
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scooby South is offline   Reply With Quote