View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 01:06 PM   #5
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 29292
Join Date: Nov 2002
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Orange County CA
2004 WRX wagon


easiest way is to get a ej205 from a jdm and use the ecu from a 2002 to 2005 wrx. go to the ref and get a little plaque from the ref that will make your car compliant. but you wll need to get everything from the air box to the cat. some of the laws are you can not get an older engine into a new car. its gotta go the other way.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
subaru_gc8 is offline   Reply With Quote