Papi Chulo

Member#: 53794
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
... 2017 BMW M2
2017 F-150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
^^ M2CS. Drool. That car is going to be BA. Lots of existing M2/M2C owners pissing on it for some unknown reason (self-justification maybe?) but itís quite a pkg. We should be thankful BMW is still offering the M2 family of awesome. ****ting on a fully-optioned offering may make them change their minds. Itís cost is pricey, but itís less than the sum of itís options. Half of the owners have modded their M2s up to and weíll past where the M2CS is at.
If I had the extra $ to go for it, I would - P-cars STILL way outside that price.
Hereís the thing with the M2CS. Itís likely going to start at $85k-$90 (probably closer to $90k). Throw executive package, car play and some basic options and youíre easily over $100k. $100k for an M2CS that will likely only marginally be faster than my OG M2. Hell, $100k for an M3 is beyond stupid. You can get a M2C for $60-$65k right now. You could dump $15k-$20k max and walk the ever living hell out of the M2CS in every metric with better quality parts than tarted you M performance stuff. There just isnít a lot of value in the M2CS.

For $100k, Iím looking at P cars, not a M2.

Different strokes for different folks but the CS is just asinine pricing and just a BMW whore collector car.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
godfather2112 is offline   Reply With Quote