Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 193921
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza WRX STi
SWP

I appreciate all the inputs guys

I'm talking about a specific situation here, I see how cory did a lot of conversions in the subaru community, but if he did screw up, that doesn't help him a lot in that specific situation

If I dropped the unit, and just wanna scam the money out of cory, why not go with his suggestion, send him the unit back insured, and file a claim

I just don't do this sort of iffy business, and I'd rather lose $1800 than commit fraud

I'm posting in here and not expecting anything back from cory, just throwing the info out there to warn the community members, using his own e-mails and PMs, just so you can make your own judgement, if you think I dropped the unit and asking for money for it, then I see where you are coming from as most of you don't know me, but I'm pretty sure this post will make a lot of people re-think their decision, or at least be very careful and give him specific instructions to insure your stuff when shipping it back to you.

If you read the post on IWSTI, you will have a better understanding of the issue
he flamed almost everyone on the thread (except one guy), caught in a lie (contradicting posts), different insurance values ranging from $50-75 while the actual insurance is $11.70

he may have a good reputation, but trying to ignore customer claims, saying that I have to either accept his offer or "go away" is only gonna mess up this reputation

we all know locals & friends are treated differently almost always, so pardon me, but saying that he is helpful and does excellent work is not the issue here, I said this thread is not about his work, it's about how he deals with stuff when he does mess up

-AJ
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ASHRAF is offline   Reply With Quote