Member Sales Rating: (49)

Member#: 68273
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
GD Race Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastcb View Post
Wrong! The quote for insurance for THIS package from UPS was $55. The unit was very well packed and the customer did not specify insurance.

I sleep well at night knowing that when I put the unit in the box it was perfect.
That is really all I can say. All I have to go on is my reputation. I also know your only as good as your last customer.

I did not accuse the customer of being a liar.

I also offered a very workable solution to this problem way back on the 12th of December and have not heard another word from him until yesterday.

He came back with threats and decided to be uncooperative and then destroyed my business on IWSTI and ruined my partnership with LightWerkz on here.

Is that enough payback Ashraf?
I wasn't saying anyone is right or wrong, since I don't know what really happened. I'm just trying to give you some friendly advice based on my experience working in the automotive aftermarket business. In some cases, it's worth it to increase your overhead a bit to avoid these situations, even if it means raising your prices a little bit to compensate. I hope you pull through in this situation because your work looks very good and you seem like a good guy. I'd hate to see a business go under because of one incident with a customer. I have to reiterate though, ALWAYS insure your packages. It's a lot cheaper than replacing the part if it does break.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
boost junkie is offline   Reply With Quote