Scooby Newbie

Member#: 90540
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
06 Baja
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by su-be3 View Post
Well, seeing how you are from Niss-key-you-nah, that may explain it!
It definitely explains a lot of things . The part of Schenectady that doesn't think it's Schenectady, because it's better somehow. All i know is that I'm right off the river, and that suits me just fine.
Quote:
I think I have seen 25 different Baja's in our area, and not all of the owners seem to be that friendly! Don't know why, just the way it is.
I've seen quite a few on the road... just not when I'm driving mine. Haven't had a chance to pull up and say hi to someone when I'm driving the company car, either. One of these days...
Quote:
I'll keep an eye out for you on the road. If we get a chance, be glad to chat with you!
I'm pretty hard to miss. Black '06 with the Mudrat front and rear bumpers. I stick out like a sore thumb. Cladding is missing off the rear bumper, too. She's got an ugly butt 'til I can source out a replacement bumper cover.
Quote:
Keep it under 90, folks!
Drive the Northway often, do you?

And to keep this on topic, I think I got spotted tonight. Some guy in a low riding Honda pulled up next to me on the corner of 146 and Providence/River Roads.
Him: "Hey, does that car get good mileage?" (I'll forgive him for calling Onyx a car , he wants to talk about my Baja)
Me: "25 MPG"
Him: "That's good, right? 4 by 4?" (as he holds up four fingers)
Me: "All Wheel Drive."

He grinned and made his right turn onto 146 as the light turned green, and I made my left.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
theluckyone is offline   Reply With Quote