Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 215972
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Limited
SGM

hey AirManCam,

If they screwed all of their customers they wouldn't be in business. In my opinion, a *good business* or *bad business* is defined by their honesty, integrity, how they deal with unusual circumstances and how they accommodate the customer. Planet Subaru was very accommodating to me, and I definitely appreciated that. They accepted an electronic payment from me. They shipped me the key and paperwork (to Canada) at their expense. They got all of the customs documentation ready for me to pick up. They left their gate open one night so I could drive down and pick up the car at midnight, since that was the timing I needed to make sure I got back to the border in time to cross between their business hours (the crossing I used had really dumb vehicle import hours). I definitely agree they will do whatever they can do accommodate their customers, within reason.
However there are other issues involved in purchasing a car, such as disclosure and honesty. Claiming a 'thorough inspection and detailing of every vehicle', and then either failing to notice / failing to notify the customer of wreck damage which would be evident to anyone calling themselves a mechanic is something a *bad business* does. It sounds like you did your homework, knew what you wanted, and everything went according to plan. So congratulations on your new purchase
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RaceTM is offline   Reply With Quote