View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #66
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 190132
Chapter/Region: TXIC
2011 Impreza WRX

Hey everyone, I would like to submit my wagon. Known as the LegaSTi, she is a 1998 Legacy GT wagon bought for a few thousand bucks back in 2009. She served many years for me as a daily driver using the stock 2.5 n/a DOHC engine and 5-speed tranny. The Legacy took a backseat for a while and did the "daily car" routine when I purchased my 2011 WRX. But now both cars share my attention (and money) when it comes to modifications. But my Lego wagon will always hold a special place in my heart.

Help me show everyone that the older, larger "girls" can play just as rough as these new hatchbacks! lol

As with many cars, she has gone through subtle changes throughout the years, but as the Legacy sits now here is the current mods and progress:

1998 Subaru Legacy GT wagon, Rio Red:

-JDM Legacy GT-B Limited front bumper w/ beam and full light set up
-JDM amber side turn signals
-JDM rear middle garnish and tail lights (smoked version)
-2011 WRX wheels (pre-swap)
-2004 STi silver BBS wheels (currently)
-Full roof rack (because racecar)
-Dents and scratches
-Personal license plate in tribute to James May

-Full 2004 STi interior (in progress)
-Includes carpet, dash, middle console, door cards, front seats, rear (yes the rear too) seats

-2006-2007 Subaru WRX 4pot/2pot set up with hawk pads
-PowerSlot front discs
-DBA rear discs

-2007 WRX shocks H&R springs (pre-swap)
-Stock WRX springs and shocks (current)
-(STi coilovers coming soon)
-2004 STi front swaybar

-2004 STi full engine/harness swapped over. (w/ Utek piggyback)
-2004 front end (hubs, control arms, etc.)
-Custom (to length) magnaflow exhaust

-2004 STi 6-speed w/ DCCD
-2004 Full rear end
-1998 4EAT legacy driveshaft

Forgive me if I missed anything, but the car is pretty much 95% 2004 STi. All work done at TNA Performance , thanks for putting up with this challenge! Now for the pictures, please note that pics with the 2011 WRX wheels are before the swap. Pictures with the 2004 STi BBS's are after the swap. Also thanks to all my friends who helped at Central Houston Car Meets.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Koiracer; 04-30-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Koiracer is offline   Reply With Quote