View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
steven307
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 185207
Default 2001 RS w/ej20 swap- super clean!

Well I just bought this car a couple of weeks ago and it's in great shape and a blast to drive. The previous owner did an excellent job making a fast, reliable conversion. It was the car I had been thinking of since I sold my own RS several years ago.

Unfourtnantly, I've had a few things change recently. I've been given my father's Z06 Corvette that was his last project car. I feel a need to complete this project and can't justify having 2 projects at once. I'm not trying to tell you a sad stroy, just letting you know where I'm coming from.

Nothing has changed on the car except I've added a few things. I have f/r Whiteline adjustable swaybars and heavy duty end links- still new in the box! I've also bought all the items needed to complete the interior, except the carpet, and am in the process of finishing that. I will continue to work on the car until it sells.

I'm looking to get what I paid for the car $15,000. That's a pretty good deal since it includes over $1000 worth of brand new parts. It's a shame I have to sell it, but I just have some sort of need to keep the Corvette.

Price dropped to 12.5K! Need to get this car to a new home, no time to play with it.

The car is located in the NW subrubs of Chicago. I've included the original link below to describe the car, he did a much better job than I could. Thanks everyone!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1515594
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by steven307; 05-26-2009 at 02:16 PM.
steven307 is offline   Reply With Quote