Scooby Newbie

Member#: 84792
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
05 just another
subaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADxDUCKY View Post
In Regards To The Class Project/anti-smoking Ad...maybe Light The Cig, Put It Out To Crumple It A Bit So It Doesn't Look So Clean Cut And "cool"? Maybe Just Make It Look Dirty/old/used Like How Someone Should Feel For Smoking? Lol (i Smoked For 12 Years)...i Used To Smoke Djarums All The Damn Time And I'd Wake Up And Cough Up Blood. I Inhaled Clove Cigs, Which You're Not Supposed To Do...but Hey, I Liked The Flavor And Needed Nicotine...or Maybe Change The Cig Brand And Have One W/ A Plain/white Paper/wrap So That It Will Yellow When You Burn It...so It Could Look Less Appealing...b/c Seriously, Clove Cigarettes Taste Great, Smell Good, And Dark Paper (well, Depending On Which Kind You Buy) Looks "cool"...haha...i Finally Quit Awhile Ago, But I Still Crave Clove Cigs B/c I Enjoy The Flavor...anyway, Maybe Try A Diff. Brand Of Cigs? Or Did You Pick That One B/c Of The Message For The Surgeon General Warning? I'd Say Put The Cig Out And Don't Keep It Burning In The Pic...b/c Fire May Appeal To Some People...i Think The Stale, Decaying Look Might Work Better On The Subconscious Level...

Haha, I enjoy the opinon man it helps me alot so I know what to do next time. Yeah I used the Djarum because of the warning label, and my friend only smokes those. So, that was the only pack that was with me at the time I took the picture. Yeah, I thought about it while at work and I'm planning to when my friend done smoking use the remaining parts of the cig. maybe make him stand near it kinda blurry or something.. Hah, it's the first time I've ever done warning ads for a project so it's something new for me. Now after this I plan on making a ad for the Djarum brand. Since I got some nice shots for it. Thanks for the input though I really appreciate it. I'm probably going to make a second version tomorrow and post the difference. Thanks again!! \

Looking at the picture and oberserving.. Yeah, cig looks to clean for the ad..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
whoaslowdown is offline   Reply With Quote