Member#: 22923
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavid2002 View Post
Why did you too loose contact for so long?
There was never a break in the friendship. We just didn't talk. It's mainly cause we live on different sides of the country. He in Florida, Myself in Alaska. 4 hour different time zones between us, each of us with extremely busy schedules. We'd talk to the kids or his wife via phone or online, but he and I never actually spoke for 2-3 years since his dad passed on. He runs a fleet of CT and MRI machines, I'm in a medical program***8230;becoming! He just isn't the calling sort, unless it is something of this magnitude.

There was just an unspoken bond between us. We didn't have to talk, the friendship was just there. Even now, writing it, I know it sounds weird but it is even now true. Just an unspoken bond. I have many friends like that***8230;.here and abroad. They know who they are.

The moment we got in touch, it was like things had never been interrupted. laughing and carrying on, reminiscing.

Not looking for sympathy or anything, just saying life is precious. Don't waste a second of it not pursuing your passion. Become a master of something, like the video said. Do something for someone else. Be a service minded individual. Be bigger than just yourself. Become a mentor. Live a legacy.

Get out there and go for it. This life ain't no dress rehearsal.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Nomadgene; 11-28-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Nomadgene is offline   Reply With Quote