Scooby Guru

Member#: 36080
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2020 Outback Touring
Autumn Green Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican03 View Post
Green Marine, we met the other day at the Shopette at Rucker.. the Limited..
For the rest of the Alabama Subie Community, where is a good Subaru dealer to get service at? I live near Dothan, and already drove to Montgomery, needed an alignment, and from the moment I drove in the mechanic was being a doush about working on the car, not to mention they scratched my door. Was able to buff it out but not going there again.. i also drove to Ft. Walton dealer, told me that if I drove the 2 hours he would get the car in. Nope, the only good thing about that trip was the Wife and I made it a date... I can pretty much do any maintenance if needed, but I rather have the dealer do the maintenance for resale if I ever sell
Howdy, good to see ya on here

I hear ya on all of that man. I'm stocking up my garage to be able to do all but major Maintenance while I'm down here... Actually buying ANOTHER Subaru as a DD so I won't have to drive the STi around down here... I miss my shop back in Raleigh, NC (TurboTime)... Being away from them definitely makes me alittle "scared" to drive my STi ... ESPECIALLY since the insurance rates for this little town in Southeast Alabama are HIGHER than when I lived in the capitol of North Carolina!!!... What does that tell ya?
- **** drivers
- People without insurance
- Unsafe / unregulated cars
- LOTS of insurance claims

So yeah, as much as my STi can stay in the garage, the better
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GreenMarine is offline   Reply With Quote