View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 12:57 PM   #1
Folger Subaru
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 41426
Chapter/Region: South East
Default TopTul Toolset Sale

Alrighty guys... I know a lot of us do our own work or have thought about doing it. So.... I got together with a buddy of mine that has a warehouse full of tools and put together an offer for everyone here.

In case you haven't heard of them, TopTul brand tools are every bit as strong as Snap-On but they sell them at Craftsman-like prices. Everything you're getting is lifetime warrantied against breaking just like you'd expect from the other slightly better known brands. Having used their stuff for a couple years now I can vouch for the quality and say you won't find a better tool out there even close to this price. We get Snap-On vendors coming by the dealership all the time and I can't believe how expensive their stuff is.

Basically here's the deal... I've got 3 tool sets put together for you and each of them will be $90 each including shipping. I'll be listing those in a message right under this one. We'll also have a 9 piece set of socket extensions for sale for $55 shipped. These wobble extensions are a lifesaver for hard to reach things like uppipes, etc. And as always TopTul tools come with a:

Lifetime Warranty!

The rules: We'll be accepting PayPal or Money Orders. If I know you I may accept a check PM me if you're sending a Money Order and I'll give you the payment details. Also, please specify which set you're sending money for so I can get them out ASAP. There are about 20-30 sets of each in stock and ready to ship so I'll have tracking numbers quickly for everyone.

So to recap:
Any of three tool sets: MSRP $199 -> NASIOC Price $90 Shipped Each or 2 for $160 shipped

9 Piece Socket Extension Set: MSRP $110 -> NASIOC Price $55 shipped

PayPal Address for payment: [email protected]

Oh... and most importantly...

Any questions can be PM'd, emailed to [email protected] or you can contact me on my other name here: crazyhorse

Thanks!
-Tim McKenzie
Folger Subaru / WRX Hackers
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Folger Subaru; 05-02-2006 at 01:53 PM.